“Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.” ~ John Milton
Quotes on gratitude: who can ever get enough of these? I love them as I find them useful in transforming life into something amazing…which it is.
Yesterday was Thanksgiving in the US and I hope all of the readers in the US (of course everyone else too) had a great day with their friends and family. For those that are having a hard time in life, I want to share this ‘pass it along text’ that I saw posted several times on Facebook yesterday:
“The holidays are upon us and it can be a very joyful time of year. Some of us have problems during the holidays and sometimes are overcome with great sadness when we remember the loved ones who are not with us. And, many people have no one to spend these times with and are besieged by loneliness. We all need caring thoughts and loving prayer right now. If I don’t see your name, I’ll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy, paste, and share this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. (You have to copy & paste this one, no sharing)”
I thought it was a really cool sentiment and worthy of passing along.
My gratitude list:
1. Family. For all of those still in my life today and for my mother who passed recently…grateful for having the time I did have with her in this life. She taught me so much.
2. Friends. I appreciate them all…they teach me so much about humanity and myself.
3. My Health. While I am challenged with an issue, it could always be worse…and I’m grateful that there is wisdom in nature that will allow me to heal. Thank you Dr Gabriel Cousens and Dr Max Gerson.
4. Clients. For the past, present and future clients in allowing me to be of service.
5. Everything. The good, the bad the neutral events in life. Everything is a gift that presents itself so that I may grow, evolve and have a bigger life experience and understanding.
I will try and remember to post more quotes on gratitude as my wish is that they are as helpful to you as they are to me.
PS: Disregard this, it is simply to verify/claim my blog with technorati: Z7UD8E82DHQZ